🎙️Show Notes for Episode 103 - Overcoming Consulting Proposal ProcrastinationMar 01, 2023
Most consultants dread writing consulting proposals.
And, as a result, consultants procrastinate, delay, defer, and avoid writing their consulting proposals.
When you avoid writing your consulting proposal, it comes down to two things. These two things are the root causes of your procrastination.
Today, I walk you through a process to identify the root cause of why you are procrastinating, and then I'll give you the formula to overcome that procrastination so that you can be running a high-quality thriving consulting business where you're making money, impact and pushing yourself to grow.
Key points in this episode
- [01:25] How this topic came about
- [03:43] Take the Independent Consultant’s Pricing Scorecard
- [04:13] Today's agenda
- [04:50] Root cause of your procrastination
- [08:42] Thought plan about you
- [10:09] Thought plan about proposals
- [11:55] Thought plan about client
- [14:48] The solution to overcome your proposal procrastination–the 4 component pre-proposal protocol
- [16:08] Define prerequisites
- [20:27] Thought plan about you
- [26:08] Thought plan about proposals
- [28:14] Thought plan about client
- [30:28] Bonus tip
- [32:15] Two next steps to put this episode in to action
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE —
- I invite you to book a Strategy Consultation call with me. On this call, we'll dive into your business, get clear on your goals and challenges and determine an action plan for you so that you can create the business impact, income, and flexibility that you desire. To book yours, click here.
- Take the IC Business Scalability Scorecard
- Book a 20-Minute Scorecard Review
FOR MORE RESOURCES SPECIFIC TO THE INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT —
RATE, REVIEW, & FOLLOW ON APPLE PODCASTS –
If you love the content that I am providing, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to create a growing, profitable IC business.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!