EP. 017 The Critical Business Question To Ask For The 2nd Half Of The YearJul 08, 2021
Today I will share with you the critical business question that you should ask to set yourself up for success in the second half of the year, so you finish the end of the year strong.
In the episode, I help you ask ONE CRUCIAL question to categorize your business results for the 1st half of the year. Then, I help you understand what action plan to put in place based on your answer.
I finish the episode with the two goal traps to avoid and 3 success strategies to make sure you hit (and even exceed) your business goals for this year.
In this episode,
[02:16] The critical business question that you should ask
[03:50] The action plan that you can put into place
[11:34] Two goal traps to avoid
[13:56] Three goal success strategies
RESOURCES MENTIONED —
- Click here to download the 27 Ways To Land Your Next Consulting Client
- Click here to download my Checklist For Building Your Consulting Pipeline In 26 Minutes A Day
SEE WHAT I’M UP TO —
RATE, REVIEW, & SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS –
If you love the content that I am providing, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — create a growing, profitable IC business.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
And, if you haven’t done so already, please consider subscribing to the podcast. New episodes drop weekly and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
Learn Where Independent Consultants (Like You) Find New Clients
- The ebook will give you the inspiration you need to create an endless pipeline of clients.
- Find a business development approach that resonates with you, so can actually enjoy your marketing and sales process
- You'll be surprised at how easy some of the methods to find and land new clients can be.