EP. 004 Return to CorporateApr 08, 2021
We’ve all been there where, after starting something new, we question if we made the right choice or not. This is also true for independent consultants who have left their corporate careers to build a business of their own. Along the journey as challenges come your way such as your pipeline drying up and being in between projects, you will have thoughts about going back to corporate. But how do you decide if that is the best choice for you?
In this episode, I’ll share with you an amazing framework that you can apply to make the best decision for yourself.
In this episode, we will discuss...
- [6:15] The three things not to do when deciding whether to return to corporate
- [10:22] Step #1 of the framework to decide whether or not to return
- [12:14] Step #2
- [12:28] Step #3
- [12:45] Step #4
- [14:00] Step #5
- [15:30] Homework
RESOURCES MENTIONED —
SEE WHAT I’M UP TO —
RATE, REVIEW, & SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS –If you love the content that I am providing, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — create a growing, profitable IC business.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode! And, if you haven’t done so already, please consider subscribing to the podcast. New episodes drop weekly and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
Learn Where Independent Consultants (Like You) Find New Clients
- The ebook will give you the inspiration you need to create an endless pipeline of clients.
- Find a business development approach that resonates with you, so can actually enjoy your marketing and sales process
- You'll be surprised at how easy some of the methods to find and land new clients can be.