EP. 007 Motivate Your Ideal Prospective Client to Book The 1st Call With YouApr 29, 2021
But how do you get the ideal prospect to agree to an initial call?
The answer, in short, is to understand your ideal prospective client’s pain points, challenges, and goals, and then identify the value that you can offer to them in that first call.
In this episode, I’m going to share a formula you can use to motivate your ideal prospective client to book the 1st call with you, and how to make your ideal prospective client excited for that first call.
If you want to test out some more strategies, grab the free checklist with 25 examples that will help you put this episode into action, to motivate your ideal prospective client to book the 1st call with you.
In this episode, we discuss...
- Three most common mistakes when approaching an ideal prospective client to book a call with you
- [04:40] Mistake #1
- [07:12] Mistake #2
- [10:32] Mistake #3
- [13:06] The Formula for motivating your ideal prospect to agree to a discovery call, and to be excited for it
- How to position the first call with an ideal prospective client, to make them excited to schedule it with you (Ask yourself these questions)
- [14:39] What do I think is my ideal prospective clients biggest concern right now, relative to the problems that I solve?
- [15:56] What might my ideal prospective client not be thinking about that they should be thinking about?
- [16:20] What value can I provide an ideal prospective client that will make spending 30 or 60 minutes with me exceed that investment of their time?
- [20:36] Why you might not implement this strategy; 2 common pushbacks to this strategy
RESOURCES MENTIONED —
- Download the 27 Ways To Land Your Next Consulting Client
- PDF Checklist - 25 Strategies To Motivate A Prospect To Book a Call WIth You
SEE WHAT I’M UP TO —
RATE, REVIEW, & SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS –
If you love the content that I am providing, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — create a growing, profitable IC business.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
And, if you haven’t done so already, please consider subscribing to the podcast. New episodes drop weekly and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
Learn Where Independent Consultants (Like You) Find New Clients
- The ebook will give you the inspiration you need to create an endless pipeline of clients.
- Find a business development approach that resonates with you, so can actually enjoy your marketing and sales process
- You'll be surprised at how easy some of the methods to find and land new clients can be.