Passed over? Stagnating? Let go? Or worried you might?
My clients have been successful in their careers.
They are used to being promoted, being given immense responsibility, and being sought after as the go-to person time and time again.
But something has changed as they've reached their 40's and beyond.
They aren't fulfilled anymore.
They wonder if they've peaked.
They're considering a new job (or have been forced to look for one due to a layoff).
- They're not sure where to start.
- They're afraid.
- And, they're secretly wondering if they still have what it takes.
They're worried their career has peaked and they may never get back on the path they’d spent so many years building.
Can you relate?
With a dedicated strategy, you can achieve everything you've wanted and get back on track.
That's where I come in.
As a career coach, I help my clients rebuild their self-confidence, and implement the best-practice job search strategies so they're able to land their dream job.
- Host of the Tech Leader Power LunchHOW I CAN HELP
Who I Am
I'm an award-winning technology executive and certified life and career coach who helps fellow tech professionals overcome self-doubt to achieve the fulfillment they crave.
What I Do
I coach tech professionals to achieve their career goals by
- gaining clarity for what exactly will fulfill them,
- how to gain the attention of decision makers to advance their career, and
- how to convert opportunities into offers for new roles and promotions.
How I Can Help
I provide personalized one-on-one coaching to my clients. We dig in to understand their goals and their obstacles, and then create, execute and iterate a customized plan to help them fully own their next career move.