Ready for a new job but not sure where to start?
Learn how to uncover the highly coveted, unpublished jobs, nail your interviews and negotiate your full worth, in half the time it would take doing it by yourself.
Exactly WHAT TO DO
The most effective way to find a new job is not what you think it is.
HOW To Do It
The exact steps to take (and not to take) to maximize your time, interviews, and offers.
To Land Your Dream Job
There's absolutely no reason to settle.
The Dream Job Playbook™ Coaching Program
(1) Pinpoint exactly WHAT you want. My Career Clarity Generator process helps you identify exactly what you want (and don’t want) for the next step in your career.
(2) Get clear on exactly HOW YOU qualify for what you want even if it’s a role you haven’t held before.
(3) Differentiate yourself with a powerful LinkedIn profile and resume that doesn’t take hours to tailor to each job you apply to.
(4) Create an effective, efficient job search process using The Rapid Job Search Playbook - checklists, shortcuts, scripts, and quick references to maximize your effectiveness and results.
(5) Quickly manage through setbacks. The Setback Breakthrough Formula helps you avoid the traps of procrastination, self-doubt and/or settling for a job you don’t really want.
(6) Nail your interviews. Many people say they shine as soon as they get in front of the hiring manager. They've overestimated their skills. The 5-Step Interview Prep System prepares you to nail any type of interview.
(7) Maximize your offer(s) with the Salary Amplifier Process so you don’t leave money lying on the table and feel remorse before you even start that new job.
(8) Succeed in your new job. Tailor your 30/60/90 day plan using my New Job Success Blueprint. Use to to establish immediate credibility within your new organization and quickly recognize potential landmines as you get up-to-speed with your new company and colleagues.
(9) Find the fulfillment you’re craving in your new job. The Ultimate Career Fulfillment Formula helps you love your new role (even if the CEO turns out to be crazy).
- LinkedIn Optimizer Checklist. A personalized checklist of changes to make to your LinkedIn profile.
- “Find the Hiring Manager” Formula. The steps, tools and scripts to neutralize HR and straight to the decision makers.of what to say.
- The Job Search Tracker. A done-for-you tracking system.
- Unlimited email/text support. Access to me in between coaching calls. We’re in this together!
What Others Have Accomplished Through Coaching
I found myself unexpectedly on the job hunt two months into my pregnancy and I was terrified; I’m very Type-A, and the life plan I so painstakingly put together was ripped out from under me. I called Melisa, and she jumped at the opportunity to assist. She leveraged her extensive network of the RIGHT contacts and put me in touch with a company that not only accepted my pregnancy but embraced it. Who would have thought that an IT firm run by three men would be the solution? Melisa, that’s who. My one regret in working with her is that I waited so long to do so!
- Jessica U.
Melisa has helped me as a career coach in so many ways. I can’t recommend her more highly as a life, career and executive coach. We’ve worked together to strategize on how to handle challenging scenarios at work with my boss, team and executive colleagues. I was navigating a lot of politics and challenges created by an aggressive business strategy and goals for the last 18 months. With the help of Melisa’s coaching, I was able to navigate through some very challenging business conditions while managing the organization. At the same time, we explored my medium to long term goals, to determine my next career move and how to merge my strengths, passions and goals. She helped me pinpoint limiting beliefs that were holding me back from pursuing my several opportunities that would fulfill me, both personally and professionally. I appreciate Melisa’s straightforward approach. She is a champion for each client and their goals. She will help you achieve clarity and see what is possible for you as she did for me.
- Susan M.